I can't solve a specific level
I have a color vision deficiency, so I can't distinguish some colors.
In case of problems with performance here are a few tipps and tricks on how to solve these problems:
- Reboot your system
- Update your graphics card drivers
- Update DirectX
- Check the system requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X 10.4.4 and later
- DirectX 9c or later on Windows
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 200MB hard drive space
- 64MB Video Card
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels
More help needed?
If you have not found a solution to your problem in the FAQ, you can contact us directly at: